We present below the “service charter” to provide you with the information that will allow you to make the best use of the services we can offer to guarantee you a pleasant stay.
The Galparino Mine
will be the reference point for any assistance during your stay, and for any need regarding the services of the farm, but also for tourist information regarding the area, local events and events and corporate and non-corporate guided tours.
We also accept telephone bookings via whatsapp and online on our social channels. We are committed to responding within 24 hours of your request.
From 16.00 to 20.00
In case of arrivals at a different time from those indicated, please notify us in good time.
We require a valid personal document from all members of the group.
We kindly ask you to check out by 10.00.
In case you need to stay longer please let us know upon your arrival.
At the time of booking, a deposit of 30% of the entire stay is required.
The deposit will be paid to the IBAN which we will communicate to you by email.
We accept payments by wire transfers and home banking
Canceled reservations will be subject to penalties as follows:
- no penalty will be applied up to 15 days before the arrival date;
- In the event of a “no show” or early departure, the amount of the entire stay equal to 100% of the booked stay will be payable.
- If there are proven problems relating to the epidemiological emergency COVID-19, the penalties will not be applied and you can take advantage of the stay at a later date and to be agreed between the parties
Breakfast is served in the dining room or on the veranda (during the summer) from 8.30 to 10.00
It is possible to dine at our facility, in the farmhouse restaurant. The restaurant is also open to outsiders. we work by reservation only.
Dinner has a tasting menu, so I don’t have a menu; changes every night of opening and for intolerances and allergies it is necessary to warn in order to modulate the menu.
Use and regulation of the swimming pool
The swimming pool is for the exclusive use of guests staying on the farm
More info about the pool
- It is possible to access the pool from 08.00 in the morning to 20.00.
- Unaccompanied minors under the age of 14 are prohibited from entering.
- The depth of the pool ranges from 1.50 meters to 2.40 meters.
- It is mandatory to access the pool by passing through the foot wash basin where there is a shower that must be used before entering the water.
- The use of a headset is mandatory.
- It is forbidden to dive from the edge of the pool.
- Please don’t shout and keep a decent demeanor.
- The management assumes no responsibility for the improper use of the pool.
If there is no interpersonal distancing, it is recommended that children over 3 years of age wear the mask and limit gatherings. Family members are required to accompany and supervise minors on the maintenance of these precautions. (Regional Ordinance 22/05/2020 n.28 annex n.3.)
We kindly ask guests to keep the peace and harmony of the environment, especially during rest hours: from 14:00 to 16:00 and from 23:00 to 09:00.
Tidying up rooms
The rearrangement of the room (with change of sheets and towels) will be done daily on request, for a fee (€ 20 per double room); in this case it will be necessary to leave the room by 10.30 in the morning.
The bathroom linen will be replaced every 3 days (excluding departure and the day before).
We ask you to leave the towels on the floor when you want them to be replaced.
The bathrooms are equipped with complimentary toiletries and hairdryers
Wi-Fi is free and available in all parts of the farmhouse. It can be used with a 1 week access ticket that will be provided to you upon your arrival.
The car park is not guarded, there are no particular risks, however we recommend that you lock the cars.
EXPERIENCE AND SERVICES
Take some time to relax
and let yourself be pampered by the sounds
and the scents it gives.
silent but laborious everyday life of a farm.
The vineyard, the olive grove and the truffle ground, as well as the bees,
they can make you discover the magic of nature which is… LIFE.
peasant tradition. The choice we make every day is to bring
good and genuine organic and 0 km farm ingredients to your
dishes, respecting seasonality and the Earth.